Thursday, July 8
I'm back to my own house again and I really want to rant...
My grandma came down to help me as I'm carrying 2 bags and a baby home in the cab. Thus, I always needed help from someone to help me carry one of the bag at least. My grandma, opened the door, carried the baby, and walked away leaving me in the cab to carry all thee stuff by myself. This is stil alright. The thing is, SHE JUST WALKED AWAY WITH THE BABY TO THE LIFT AND DIDN'T EVEN WAIT FOR ME IN THE LIFT ):
Was complaining to her in the lift about wanting Ethan and not me.
' I should just carry baby here and go home sua. You want Ethan, don't want me.'
And her reply was.' Go home lor, byebye.'
SEEE. WANT ETHAN DON'T WANT ME. I'm so freaking upset ):
No update of baby photos, but Ethan's getting longer, heavier and more active. He doesn't cry much when people ignored him though. Lol
Was 'watching' World Cup Semi-finals yesterday wtih CY and CM. Ming was on the private server though. It's just mostly CY and Eric watching it. I only watched the scoring goal part. Ethan was woken up halfway and I guessed, he wanna watch too :/
Eclipse tomorrow with bear. Hopefully it's not like, no slot or what. LEAVE 2 SEATS FOR US PLEASE, GOLDEN VILLAGE. :D
6:12 PM